There are numerous examples of riots in India, such as (i) Deganga of West Bengal given at oct-2011 in which Bangladeshis took over whole of Deganga Tahsil (ii) aug-2012 in Asaam, in which Bangladeshis forced over 200,000 Bodos across 4 districts to evacuate and move into relief shelters. (iii)Gujarat 2002 riots in which over 1500 persons died.
Riots are mostly because of criminal-IPS-IAS-Minister-judge nexus, or reaction against widespread criminal activities due to nexuses criminals have with IPS-IAS-Minister-judge nexus. Eg between 1984-1998, policemen-Ministers-judges sponsored a criminal named Latif, and because of rampant atrocities he had committed, it amplified riots in Ahmedabad in 2002. And the riots were caused by Godhara carnage which was done by local criminals. And Godhara carnage also happened because local criminals had become strong because of their nexuses with IPS-Minister-judge.
If nexuses criminals have with IPS-IAS-Minister-judge weakens, then criminals will become weak and their ability to do riots will decrease. And their perpetual atrocities will reduce and so common men’s reaction against criminals will also reduce.
So how can nexuses of criminals with IPS-Ministers-judges reduce?
The law-drafts I propose to reduce the riots are :
1. Right to Recall District Police Chief (chap-22)
2. Right to Recall Prime Minister , Right to Recall Chief Minister (chap-6)
3. Right to Recall Supreme Court judges , Right to Recall high Court judges (chap-7)
4. Right to Recall District judges (chap-21)
5. Jury System (chap-21) – reduces nexus of criminals with judges and reduces nefarious power of criminals in courts
6. Right to Recall District, State and National Public Prosecutors (chap-21)
7. Imprisonment, Execution of PM, ex-PM , CM or ex-CM by Majority Approval (chap-27)
8. Imprisonment, Execution of SCj, ex-SCj, HCj or ex-HCj by Majority Approval (chap-27)
9. Imprisonment, Execution of District Police Chief or ex-DPC by Majority Approval (chap-27)
The above changes will be sufficient to reduce Islamist violence in India.
Please read chap-13 of this book http://rahulmehta.com/301.htm . It has several steps where-in you can spend 6 hours a week and help to bring TCP draft in Gazette in India. The steps involve sending orders to PM etc. via SMS, distributing pamphlets, informing citizens on motives of leaders such as Congress MPs, BJP MPs, The Anna, Arvind Gandhi etc. who oppose TCP draft, by giving newspaper ads and contesting elections. Once TCP gets printed in Gazette, using TCP, it will become easy for activists to get citizens’ opinion law-drafts necessary to reduce terrorism in India. Once law-drafts such as Right to Recall District Police Chief, Jury System, RTR PM, RTR-CM etc., riots will reduce.